Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2009

"Love Sex Magick" Ciara ft. Justin Timberlake


Despite Justin Timberlake's presence, this music video has some, uh, nice visuals. It would have been better if she featured me lip-syncing his parts instead. Why you laughing? Nothing is better than Black-on-Black love, especially when it involves Sex Magic.

I didn't realize Ciara was so skinny, though. At least she's flexible. I'm going away for Memorial Day Weekend with Luscious. I wonder if she can fit in my suitcase (just kidding Yummy Bunny, pretend you didn't read that)? Did Ciara really lick Justin Timberlake's ear? That's kinda dangerous. He doesn't know where her tongue has been. Ha ha, just kidding! I like Ciara, I'm just hating because she didn't cast me as her love interest in the video.



1 comment:

  1. it's a sad day,right! I think she has succumb to the pressure of working out,being performance ready,looking like Hollywood and not the neighborhood(ooh,that was a good one). I don't like Justin either way I am pretty much lukewarm on him, I think there are so many talented artist out their in the game right now that she could have chosen,that is unless he wrote or co-wrote the song.
    As far as your cameo in the song-I think maybe practice a lot then practice yet again..maybe on your girl,serenade her when your out of town because I agree with you that nothing is better then Black on Black Love but I think it gets harder or less comfortable if there is no meat on the bones-Shoutout to my thick sistas in the game! I would like it to be noted that My man likes meat on the bone and I make sure that mine is mouth-watering.

    ReplyDelete